And for all these reasons, I’ve decided to scalp you, and burn your village to the ground.
lolllllll white girl speaking as if she’s a native american and all you “non-racists” out there hailing this speech as heroic
Well Wednesday was forced to participate in this play. She’s just showing them the bullshit of thanksgiving
So a little background on the gif set
Wednesday, a member of the eccentric Addam’s Family was sent to a summer camp for, essentially, rich white kids. Now the majority of the kids are blond hair, blue eyed and are all kinda dicks; these are the kids who were all cast by the camp’s councilor as the Pilgrims.
Wednesday, along with the rest of the kids who didn’t ‘belong’ there were cast as the Native Americans.
Now the camp councilor is a total dick; right before this a scripted part of the play was Sarah Miller shitting on the Native Americans, but Wednesday, not agreeing with it and also wanting to mess with everyone at camp, gives this speech and proceeds to set the majority of the set of the play, and a bit of the camp, on fire.
She was forced into the role (and outfit) by the camp councilor, who was a racist, and then she gives a speech calling out the bullshit treatment of Native Americans
And by the way? I don’t see anyone calling ‘heroic’, because all she is doing is stating actual shit that was happening and had happened to Native Americans instead of following a racist narrative.
Dude up there criticizing The Addams Family. The fuck is wrong with you.
so here is my anorexia 2 year recovery in a photo.
i have looked similar to the picture on the right for a while now, i have been healthy and out of hospital for 17 months.
so yeah, i am much much happier now, happier than i have ever been, i am enjoying life, and doing whatever I want to do.
never give up, recovery is possible, and will happen for all of you. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO.
i love you all, dont ever let it win!
THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!
Need more heroes, motherfucker.
This is insane.
Oh my God..
Reblogged 3 times in a row because this is just amazing.
Can we just stop and talk about this for a minute?
Thresh doesn’t make an alliance. Thresh doesn’t waste time liking her. Thresh knows that either he must kill her or she must kill him for one of them to win.
But this is the only way he can repay her for protecting Rue when he couldn’t. It’s the only way he can repay her for honoring Rue when he couldn’t. He honors her by sparing her friend, the girl who would have died for her.
The revolution really doesn’t start with Katniss.
It starts with Rue.
SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT
From Around the World: Ten Photos Of the Beauty, Astonishment & Tragedy of 2013
- A Bahraini protestor was fully engulfed in flames as the gasoline bomb he was about to throw exploded in his hands. [Photo Credit: Hasan Jamali / AP]
- A young man in India dangles from a power line as he attempts to escape flood waters rising from the Ganges river. [Photo Credit: Sanjay Kanojia / AFP / Getty Images]
- This demonstrator was shot by rubber bullets in Rio de Janiero, Brazil. [Photo Credit: Christophe Simon / AFP / Getty Images]
- A boy carries his dog through flood waters in Manila, Philippines. [Photo Credit: Reuters/Romeo Ranoco]
- This brave woman attempted to stop a military bulldozer from running over an injured man in Cairo, Egypt. [Photo Credit: Mohammed Abdel Moneim / AFP / Getty Images]
- A Pakistani man clutches a child he is carrying away from the scene of a car bomb in northern Pakistan. [Photo Credit: Mohammad Sajjad / AP]
- This young man was caught committing suicide by jumping from a bridge in Wuhan, China, moments after his lover jumped herself. [Photo Credit: STR / AFP / Getty Images]
- A man bravely rescues a woman from her car stuck on a flooded road in Athens in February. [Photo Credit: ohn Kolesidis / Reuters]
- This woman’s head is shaved as a symbol of mourning for the late Cambodian King before his funeral. [Photo Credit: Wong Maye-E, File / AP Photo]
- Little boys play with toy guns in Afghanistan on the first day of Eid al-Adha. [Photo Credit: Parwiz / Reuters]